Posted by: Mworks740 | Posted on: September 29th, 2014 | 0 Comments
How do you create an audience for your webinar? Reaching your audience directly through email or social media are most common ways to drum up interest in your webinar. By attaching a link, recipients can easily access your webinar and participate. Once you’ve targeted your audience, it’s time to prep. Here are 3 tips to planning a successful webinar:
- Plan ahead. To host a successful webinar, there is a great deal of planning involved. Preparation time may vary, but plan on spending at least 2 months preparing. After choosing a topic, determine your angle and assemble a team of people to bring it all together. You are going to need the three P’s: a producer, a promoter and a presenter to set your plan in motion.
- Pick a day that has high participation. Your audience is likely as busy as you are, so it is important to pick a day that tends to have high participation. According to a white paper from ON24, “ON24 Benchmark Report,” webinars held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday tend to have the highest participation, while Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday webinars have the lowest participation.
- Have an engaging title. Your title is your chance to catch your audience’s eye. Whether your webinar promotions are on a sidebar of a website or through email, you have one chance to pique your audience’s interest. Your topic should be addressed clearly in your title, but also make it enticing for your audience. If you are promoting your webinar through email, your subject line should grab your audience’s attention immediately.
Have you hosted a webinar? Let us know what worked for you in the comments!
Posted by: Mworks740 | Posted on: September 22nd, 2014 | 0 Comments
Are you looking for a way to draw potential leads to your business? Consider hosting a webinar! Webinars offer a great way to reach a wide audience in a place that’s convenient for everyone. If you’re still on the fence, consider these three ways webinars can help your brand:
- Encourage leads. What better way to encourage people to research your brand than by giving them a taste of your expertise? By hosting webinars you have the opportunity to share what your brand knows about a subject or your industry. This can help expand your audience internationally by encouraging remote attendees to participate in your webinar.
- Offer a creative angle on a topic. Another advantage of a webinar is that your company can offer a creative new angle to a subject. If you have spent time gathering data on a topic, why not share it? You can make a webinar about nearly any topic you specialize in and decide what angle you want to take to the subject. Webinars also offer the ability to discuss your topic with participants around the world which can increase your knowledge of the subject and help your company stay on top of trends.
- Increase brand awareness. Webinars offer the opportunity to reach a much broader audience. In-person seminars require attendees to coordinate travel and accommodations, but webinars allow you to reach your audience in the comfort of their own space. The only accommodation they’ll need to coordinate is making time in their schedule.
Do we have you convinced to host a webinar? Stay tuned for Part 2 on how to plan a successful webinar!