The Marketing Works 10 Advantages
1. How do you know if your marketing works? [Measure your outcomes] Marketing Works provides clients with effective measurement tools that help identify which methods are working and when to implement necessary adjustments.
2. Does your customer experience contribute to continued sales? [Keep your customers] Acquiring new customers can cost five times more than satisfying and keeping current customers, depleting revenue and resources. Marketing Works will help you establish customer retention programs to keep your customers coming back for more.
3. How full is your sales pipeline? [Generate and close more qualified leads] Marketing Works will help you gain a better understanding of your prospect pool and further identify those with the most potential. By establishing a system, you can generate and close more leads, resulting in more revenue and in turn, company growth.
4. Are you aligning your marketing strategy with your business goals? [Your access to resources and an experienced team] Marketing Works takes a top-to-top approach allowing leadership to work together and draw upon their combined business acumen to develop the most effective strategies that align both your marketing and business goals. With Marketing Works you will have a knowledgeable, experienced team at your finger tips—ready to provide counsel to you as an extension of your existing team.
5. How well do marketing and sales work together to meet your revenue goals? [Align the sales and marketing teams] Marketing Works will help you define and engage in a marketing strategy that aligns with your sales strategy—so you can be more successful at sales conversion.
6. How well do your marketing ideas and plans get executed? [Focus on both strategy and execution] Marketing Works develops a strategy that is tailored to your unique needs. While working with you we remain focused on this overall strategy, while still “getting things done,” allowing you to gain the most from your marketing activity.
7. Do your clients and prospects view you as an expert in your industry? [Become a thought leader] As an expert in your field, your clients look to you to solve specific challenges. Let the Marketing Works team help you cultivate and promote this expertise to improve lead generation and grow client relationships.
8. Are you connecting with centers of influence? [Develop long-lasting relationships] Marketing Works helps you build, grow and retain valuable relationships with your employees, clients, partners and communities by making introductions and taking a connections-driven approach to marketing.
9. Are you regarded as best in class in your industry [Create positive awareness]? The Marketing Works team will help you tell your success stories and build awareness of your company which turns cold calls into warm calls.
10. What percentage of your new business comes from referrals? [Gain share of voice and word of mouth buzz] Regardless of the project, teaming up with Marketing Works will strengthen your company and work to increase customer satisfaction. Satisfied customers act as a referral service and send you qualified, pre-sold leads.